TO REMOVE STICKY RESIDUE FROM PLASTIC, WOOD, AND METAL:
- Apply some vegetable oil and let it soak into the area for a couple of hours if possible.
- Use a warm, but not too hot hair dryer to soften the glue, then simply wipe off the remaining residue.
- Finally, use a warm soapy cloth for the final touch.
TO REMOVE STICKY LABELS FROM JARS:
- Soak your jars in a big bowl/bucket of hot soapy water, (be sure to use a good quality washing up liquid).
- Leave them to soak for about 30-40 minuets, and that should do the trick. You can then easily peel off any labels or stickiness that’s been bugging you!
- Just in case there’s any residue left behind, just use neat vinegar and a toothbrush or microfiber cloth to scrub the glass clean.
TIP: If the item is too big to fit in a bowl or bucket just fill your bath up as much as you need with warm soapy water and pop all your bits in there 🙂
TO REMOVE STICKERS FROM WINDOWS:
- Moisten the paper with a warm damp cloth.
- Apply an acetone-based nail varnish remover and rub the glue away from the glass.
- Use hot soapy water and a cloth to remove any last bits of residue!